Freedom from cars, freedom from sprawl, freedom to walk your city! City planner Jeff Speck shares his “general theory of walkability” — four planning principles to transform sprawling cities of six-lane highways and 600-foot blocks into safe, walkable oases full of bike lanes and tree-lined streets.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at
Follow TED news on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bán Đất Xây Biệt Thự – Căn Hộ Cho Thuê – Vĩnh Trung Nha Trang
- CHO THUÊ NHÀ MẶT PHỐ TÔN ĐỨC THẮNG, QUẬN ĐỐNG ĐA, HÀ NỘI.
- Cho thuê nhà số 8/36/732 Nguyễn Văn Linh, phường Niệm Nghĩa, Lê Chân, Hải Phòng
- Cho thuê MB số 780 đường Trần Hưng Đạo, Quận 5, DT: 20x17m trệt trống suốt
- Mua Santa Fe nên chọn động cơ máy dầu hay máy xăng ?